DON'T BE A SLAVE TO SLEEP!! JOIN THE POLYNAPPING TEAM AND FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO CONSCIOUSNESS!
UNCLE BRADY WANTS YOU!
CURIOUS??!
How does it all work? 2 hours of sleep a day sure sounds crazy..
Skepticism be darned!! Watch the Polynapping Theory video:
******************************************
Polynapping Team Application:
Name:
Gender (if applicable):
1. What's your reason for joining?
2. How healthy would you say you are right now?
3. Were you breast fed?
4. Have you read Watchmen?
5. Do you think Kanye West is actually pretty freakin' kewl?
6. Do you know how to make crystal meth?
7. Would you make it for free?
******************************************
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Brady...you have a blog...this makes me proud. But don't judge me cause I'm reading it...remember, I'm working the awful job where I just try not to get bored = looking at your blog. ha ha, just kidding Gold star for being technologically hip. : ) And no, when I sleep deprive I like to do it all at one time....hours on end, its the only way. Good luck!
ReplyDelete